- Put hand soap in my parents toothpaste then hid behind a cupboard and laughed hysterically when bubbles came out of their mouth.
- Poured bleach on my baby brothers head when I was 3.
- Gave my brother a hair cut on several occasions.
- Pushed my little sister over when she was a toddler, ran to the opposite side of the room, then pretended to rush to her aid when my parents came in the room and told them that she had fallen over. This worked fine until the day she learnt to talk. Her first words were "she pushed me"!
- Took all my brothers clothes off him and threw them up a tree then locked him out of the house
What kind of confession would that be?
Here's a real confession:
I don't talk much sometimes because my head hurts when I talk too much, not 'coz I don't have anything to say or because I'm shy.
How Do You Express Your Anger?
6. Talk about him/her to other people
7. Calmly talk directly to him/her
8. Physically leave the room.
When I am angry I will either go silent, talk directly to the person or use nasty sarcasm.